Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by benthiff, Feb 9, 2006.

1. benthiff

benthiff New Member

Hey there. I'm glad to learn I'm not the only Fulham fan this side of the ocean. I'm from Shawinigan, Quebec, Canada if you want to add this to the city list.

Hope to have a good time with you buddies.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Ben, yes another Canadian makes his way over!! Glad you found us...so, how did you become a Fulham fan?

3. benthiff

benthiff New Member

Mostly by playing FIFA 2005 and 2006. I took Fulham to start and I ended up loving that team. I then watched some games I could find on TV in Canada and got infos on the web. I am a converted Man U fan, even if I still like them a bit. But I was on Fulham's side last Sunday, don't worry.

I wrote this in another post, but I just got a Fulham shirt on eBay and I don't know which name to put in the back. Which player do you recommand? Is Collins John a lock in Fulham for the next years to come?

Thanks.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Hello everyone!

While Collins John is young, it is hard to say if he will be with the club for a number of years. Wishfully thinking I would love to think he is going to develop into a world beater as a striker, but time will only tell. I would say Collins is safe with Fulham for at least the rest of this season and the next. After that, it all depends on how he plays in that time that will determine if he remains on the club.

If I were you, I would just get your favorite player on the back. Go for Bouba Diop on the back.

5. americanmike

No worries Ben, many of us here are converted Man U fans... :wink:

6. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Scandal!!!! Did anyone else know this? Will they also be instigated in Traffordgate? This news could rock the very foundations of FulhamUSA. Is there anyone else here that needs to 'Out' themselves? I am going to have a lay down, its all too much to know that the spiritual leader of FulhamUSA used to be a dirty Manc. Ughh...I feel all dirty now, I think I need a shower. Betrayed and bewildered are the 2 words that come to mind.

7. DCDave

DCDave Member

NJGlen, why are you surprised? He's already come clean that he is a Yankees fan. He probably roots for WalMart, too. :D

8. americanmike

You could probably use a shower! And just for the record, I liked United when I was like 5...but some of us were fans a bit more recently! :wink:

9. americanmike

RE: Re: RE: Hello everyone!

It must be pick on Mike day...MY MISTAKE!!

10. Jux

Jux New Member

Wow...now it's officially turning into a scandal. You didn't happen to also bet on the Surrey/Middlesex match that you played in while you were over there...did you? :D

11. americanmike

I didn't pay for a beer that whole weekend...does that count??

12. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Hello everyone!

Well...now you're just making me jealous. I may have to personally investigate this out of spite.