3rd Strip

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFCinPCB, Aug 6, 2007.

1. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I love all the new strips. Simple, understated, elegant. Don't mind the blue color either.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Nice one Markus, that was something I was looking for previously. The one I posted was just a revised version of the one you have above and as you say, the 'waves' actually represent the Thames river. Also, at one point, Fulham used the shield only. I'm attempting to gather them all up so we can have them on the site.

On a further note, PCB, one of our original kits had the light blue in them my shield was a bad reference!!!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I finally was able to get into the Official Site while HatterMom was in the house and showed her the new strip. She loves it -- I think the model had something to do with it -- and now I'm after a home shirt [Volz 2] for me and a third strip [Deuce 23] for her. I'm just waiting to make sure that we don't transfer Moritz before August 31.

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Hahaha... always a challenging bit when choosing a personalized shirt. The looming transfer. I think Volzy will stick around or at least I hope he will.

What Fulham be like without "ze Hoff".

5. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

The above badge is the Fulham & Hammersmith Council coat of arms. The motto underneath says "For citizen and state". The FFC badge is identical, except that the motto usually says "Fulham FC" on the shirt and "Fulham Football Club" on letterhead.

The reason we changed badges was financial. We did not own the copyright on the council badge and could not prevent unoffical merchendise reproducing it.

Like most of life wikipedia provide a good explination of the badge (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolit ... _of_Fulham).