When will there be Dissension?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokin', Mar 21, 2006.

?

Did Osama do it?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

2. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

9-11 Inside Job?

Taboo??

Perhaps people dont realize what the post is about.

These links above show, and growing number of people believe that the acts on Septemeber 11th were an inside job.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: 9-11 Inside Job?

Hmmm ...I started watching Jones.. and I'll finish later.

But, IMO, the only question is about 7

No matter how many time the towers are addressed it still comes down to weight, the nature of JP fuel and the non-asbestos insulation on the columns.

The fact that the debris core was still hot after 6 weeks doesnt bother me at all... see JP fuel.

Toxic dust? So what! MSDS sheet on gypsum

Now.. considering slow-hot burn effect of JP 5 consider that smokestacks often "imploded" by use of fire, not charges. Still it's 7 thats disturbing.. not the towers.

But I would like to ask this... WHY the urge to find a secret plot, instead of taking a stated aim and threat at face value?

I know... let's blame the JOOS!

4. pettyfog

RE: 9-11 Inside Job?

Suspicious: "Conservation of Momentum" Implies 'explosion' causes 7 to fall more rapidly... uh.... momentum is momentum, no matter how collapse initiated.

Now... say that explosives caused tower collapse.. How did they survive the heat?

Supposition.. the jet fuel burned off quick... I doubt it.

Try this at home: Take a coffee can, a pint of kerosene and a 1 inch x 1 foot sliver of drywall. place drywall in kerosene, watch it wick up for 20 minutes... remove drywall from kerosene and light end.

I've only done this in my head... wonder what will happen?

Do same with rest of kerosene in cake pan, try to light it... now drop the burning drywall sliver in cake pan of kerosene. Big Whoosh, right ? No... go figger!

-- - -

Now... isnt it amazing that the hijackers managed to fly right into where the explosive charges were set... secret ILS set-up? or did Mossad have a demo team ready to go into action?

Why does a 'razor' image come to mind?

5. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

If you watch the "loose change" link it proposes that the charges were set days before...

6. pettyfog

Oh, well... like I said... Occam is alive and well.

Here's MY view... it's actually COMFORTING for some to think it might have been a plot by someone in 'our world' because, then we might find them out and prosecute... and we REALLY dont have to fear those who we cant understand.

That they say they want to change how we live or else kill us is, of course, just words for effect. That they ever increasing demonstrate in word and deed, that they mean exactly what they say is disturbing but may be overcome by attempting to understand them. How can that which they say really be true; there's nothing we can do but kill them first if that was the case.

And that wouldnt be nice.

7. pettyfog

And BTW... it was ALSO a Utah or BYU Prof who claimed that the "Dubya deserter" documents were indeed real, and that he had proved it by actually typing them... fortunately he was an idiot and bloggers got right into his files, which were many, and gave a sort of digital trail to his 'cut'n'paste' document replication.

8. pettyfog

and oh, by the way...
    9/11: Debunking The Myths

And anuvver fing... are you old enough to remember the "Cold Fusion" fiasco?
    I am beginning to believe that the jet fuel ACTUALLY acted with the dry-wall gypsum as a catalyst to set off a COLD_FUSION reaction which altered the steel beams' molecular structure and initiated the collapses... the effect of which was felt on the ice caps of Mars, causing them to immediately begin to melt.

Yep.. same guy!
    Here's a list of his revelations so far:

9. pettyfog

But the REAL question remains... WHY DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THOSE CHARGES?

Oh.. and I take it back, I aint gonna watch any more of Jones McMoonbat.

but I DO love this Sh%T!!!

Something we never realized... when bigger and better Moonbat conspiracies arise, look to Utah!

:banana:

10. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

I think its REALLY odd how all the hijackers are still alive, i need an explanation for that. AND if they are still alive, why isnt that all over the news.

11. pettyfog

Gee... sorry, I didnt get that far... the Cold Fusion link did it for me.

If I want to listen to lunatic ravings, I'll volunteer for helper at some local hospital. Or play some Cindy Sheehan sound bites

Read this and think
    Now, while that could obviously be applied to either side, again apply Occam's Razor and read between the lines... or down toward the end of most "bad news" articles.

And just apply common sense. The Anti-War 'Progrssive' factions are simply in denial of everything that matters in this REAL DIFFICULT world situation.

And the reason is that they have no answer, other than to admit they have contributed to it it by inaction.... thus, despite evidence to the contrary, the contention that the WAR in IRAQ is 'getting worse and more dangerous'.

And the REASON is, again, that most people fight against the feeling that there is no way that they can do anything to influence the outcome. If, however, it ISNT some external threat... but an internal conspiracy, then they can bring it to light and put an end to it. And go back to their comfortable feelings of security
    We go on and on about how 'we should try to "UNDERSTAND" them... the opposition seeing doubt and lack of resolve demands more and more from the west.
    The discourse is getting more and more shrill as if some were trapped in a corner and saw no way out of their previously stated positions.

12. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

Wow... someone actually thinks he did it.

I must be crazy then.

13. pettyfog

Well, I was tempting to condense down all my posts on this thread.. but they represent my real time thinking on it, here's my point:

Most of his assumptions, backed by 'expert opinion (of his selection)' or not have been debunked.... by those who are just as or more qualified.

The alternative would be either that BushHitler Co or Mossad did it. As to Bush.. get serious, they cant keep anything secret. So that leaves Mossad.

This guy is the same one that got us all in a tizzy over bogus "Cold-Fusion" claims.. thus his cred is in the toilet and I cant figger out how he still has a job, let alone anyone taking him serious.

So it all comes down to whether you want to use common sense or you prefer to believe those who have tried before to kill you, and who continually state that they intend to kill .. .

And why you choose to believe whichever way.

14. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

quite scary if you think about who stood to 'gain' anything out of 9/11. i'll give you a clue.....it wasn't osama.

15. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

ok, so I just watched the whole loose change vid through. I found it profoundly moving.

now let's put aside blame for a minute and look at the science. it is awefully concerning. i've seen long documentaries on why the twin towers collapsed from a civil and structural engineering view rather than a 'whodunnit' scenario and i can see the argument for both theories.

Also, take a look at the actual culture of Islam, the muslim faith in general. Now don't get me wrong, i think that the religion is not what i would neccasarily aspire too, but i really struggle to see that faith caused the terrorist attacks. They're just too busy praying all the time and following silly traditions (trust me on this, I've spent time with LOTS of muslims).

In addition, al jazeera TV. I watched it at length in Dubai. it's not some terrorists channel that the american press make it up to be.

My conclusion at the moment: the concern of the sheer amount of fear that the american media has put in to it's nationals. guess what, terrorists don't lurk in every country except america.

My last question: I thought that the beef with terrorism was with afghanistan origionally, would someone like to explain the justification to move conflict to iraq (apart from the oil of course)

16. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Wow..... I think I'm spending too much time on here. I never thought my reading FFC boards would lead to me considering 9/11 conspiracy theories. Kinda scary!

I watched the whole first movie and it raises some serious questions. Its seems a little "to far out there" but its hard to dismiss some of this stuff.

On the other hand some of the things Petty posted are hard to dismiss. Though, what I've read of the Popular Mechanics article fails to convince me.

My main thoughts are:
    1) What is the evidence that Osama is guilty?
    -why did Al-Queda not immediately claim responsibility as is common by islamic terrorists?

2) Why is there no footage of the pentagon crash other than the one lame camera?

3) Why the hell is the other building in NYC on fire before the towers have collapsed?
    -they really do look like controlled demolitions :shock:

4)The Government has done some weird stuff. I really wouldn't put this past them. After all the whole Vietnam war was started over a "phantom attack"

5) Bush had not been in office very long at all at the time of the attacks. It seems it would take much longer to plan and carry out such a sophisticated inside job.

As for Msswitch's thoughts I don't really feel its Islam that caused the attacks if they indeed did it. Religion is just the justification they are using. Religion has been used for all types of s**t. From conquering the Americas to the Iranian government not allowing women to attend footy matches. Their hate grows out of desperation. They need someone to blame for their misfortune.

What did Osama gain? He hates us, he'd love to see us in pain. He's said that on many occasion.

17. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

just read 'confessions of an economic hit man' by john perkins....you're right, Osama really does hate you doesn't he!

18. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

Most of Petty's posts are insulting, not proof... he basically tells you to consider what your saying and that its ridiculous if you doubt the story fed to you.

The government has not only gone to war based on false premises once... (IRAQ), but many times, Vietnam, Spain, even the American Revolution was sparked from the Boston massacre which was proven to be GREATLY exaggarated.

Pearl Harbor was a terrible day, but we knew it was going to happen... their are documents that say we sat on the intelligence even tho we knew what the japanese were going to do. Before that incident most of congress didnt want to go to war and chose to stay neutral unless the Americans were directly attacked.
    The Iran / Iraq wars were two neighboring countries shooting at each other. what were they shooting? American arms that were sold / dontated to both sides... Remember Oli North... that call that a fall guy. That was back when Saddam was in Rumsfelds pocket.
    How about Nicaragua and cold war afghanistan? Both movements were funded and trained by the US to create unrest in conjunction with US interests. That was when OBL and the Taliban was in our pocket. How about the exaggeration of Soviet Arms to justify the Star Wars programs? Where did all THAT money go? I'll give you a guess... Miss Witch?

The united states has a history of hurting its own... check out project [MK ULTRA in google, which was done about 10 miles from where I grew up.

if you'd like to learn more about fear and the how GW uses it to his politcal advantage... check out the history of his campaign for governer of texas and how its was a load of bull...

Understand this: War is the biggest industry in the world and a piece of that pie is loads of cash.

All you have to do is doubt and then learn... the rest falls into place.

19. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Ahh yes I went and saw an Indie film called "Why We Fight" a few months ago. It was very good and talked about the industry to war. Also had a picture of Rumsfeld sitting on a couch with Saddam. Pretty amazing image really, considering Rumie was all over TV talking about how Saddam is a vicious killer and the like on the run up to the war.

Theory makes sense to me. Whats more expensive than war? Not a hell of a lot. Chelsum starting XI I suppose :roll:

20. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

The answer is probably crime... which actually includes that starting 11. :)