The leftist room of revolutionary activity

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FFC24, Oct 21, 2009.

1. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

I just read that Petty said that if you have an opinion start your own thread. Great idea! Nothing particularly revolutionary about creating a thread, but it adds to the thread title.There will be minimal links in this as I really don't feel like providing them.

i was watching "Morning Meeting" and apparently Citibank is charging fees FOR NOT CHARGING ENOUGH on your credit card. Hilarious.So if I'm responsible I get screwed while irresponsible fuckers get charged less. I like Dylan's solution, GO THROUGH A SMALL BANK. Now that IS revolutionary!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Good point: IOW, use the 'free market'. And shop for the best deal, not expecting for some politician to bail you out. That IS revolutionary

A word of caution though, research your small bank's health.
    Best advice I've heard, local Credit Union big enough to have isolated from union or factory membership several years ago.

BTW: The point in that 'thread suggestion' is that it becomes your forum. One-off posts are still fine, of course.