Sponsoring McBride

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SCFulhamFan, Aug 8, 2006.

1. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

When is the deadline to get all of the money for this season? Any chance to get a percent complete meter on the site or updates so we know where we are?

Just curious.

Hope everyone is getting through their Monday!

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

I second that idea. Like the sign for the local school drive or something.

And yes, got through Monday so well, I have moved on to Tuesday. SC, where do you live???

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

We were going to give everyone an update in Fridays email but with this idea, I can have a McBride Share Countdown on the frontpage. We have to sell 40 shares total to reach our goal so I'll start by placing something on the site by Thursday.

4. SCFulhamFan

FFCinPCB,

Monday flew by and I wasn't even thinking about that it was Tuesday!! Glad to be back on track on with Wednesday.

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Giving you some well deserved stick..

But seriously, where is Greer? I moved to Florida from Savnnah, GA, and worked on Hilton Head Island for a short while. So I'm familiar with that area of SC, but have no idea where Greer is.

6. SCFulhamFan

The great city of Greer is halfway between Spartanburg and Greenville on I-85 in the "upstate" of SC. I actually work in Greenville and it takes me about 20 minute drive from Greer. I have been down to Hilton Head and it is a beautiful area.

7. DCDave

DCDave Member

If you're thinking about buying a share of McBride, here's some incentive: I won the drawing of 05-06 contributors for the McBride game-worn shirt autographed by the whole team, and I received it Saturday.

:banana: (This was worth the dancing banana!)

It is so great. I'd never seen a real game-style kit before (with name, number, etc.) so it was even more special.

As of now, only 9 shares left. make sure you buy your share and you will be part of the drawing for whatever we get for the 06-07 season.

8. SCFulhamFan

I have 1 share already and plan on getting 3 more when I get out of this office. Pay day tomorrow, but money goes in tonight. I would love to get the 06/07 Brian jersey! But most important that FulhamUSA gets to sponsor Brian again.

9. SCFulhamFan

Squared away with 3 more shares now of McBride. BTW got my T-Shirt in the mail today and it is great! Love the heavier weight of the shirt. Should last a long time!

And should bring the total to 6 shares left!!!

10. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks a lot SC_FulhamFan!! We appreciate your help with the sponsoship. The way things are going, we will be done with this drive by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone who has helped! We appreciate it!

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

SC FulhamFan: You must not be married! I barely got away with one share! :3d smile:

12. RDG

RDG Member

McBride Shares

YUP!!!!

:wink:

13. SCFulhamFan

RE: McBride Shares

Actually, I got married this past May! We still haven't gotten to the point of fighting over money yet. I am looking forward to that coming in the months ahead. If she can have her shoes I can have my shares! :lol:

14. americanmike

Re: RE: McBride Shares

Words to live by, his post will be saved for future use.

It is now the leader for 'post of the week'.

:3d smile:

15. americanmike

McBride Sponsorship Update - 5 More Shares

Well, as of this morning we had all of our shares sold and everything was locked and loaded. Which was great news, but Tom received an email from Fulham this morning which noted that the cost of the Sponsorship has increased by 95 pounds to 595 pounds. Thus, this has opened up 5 more shares for purchase!

We're sorry for the confusion but this one was out of the hands of FulhamUSA. We still hope to wrap everything this week...man I was so happy to make the 'sold out' images.

From the Club:

16. BeerRun

BeerRun New Member

RE: McBride Sponsorship Update - 5 More Shares

I was wondering why it jumped back to 5 from the 3 I saw it at last night.

17. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

There is another thread on this, but I received an email from Fulham this morning that the price of sponsorship went from $1000 last season to $1125 this season. Mike and I apologize for this, but we now have to sell five more shares.

18. SCFulhamFan

Well, at least we know the final deadline for the money now. That is crazy about the price increase. They must be thinking Brian is going to get clobbered this year! Just kidding.

19. americanmike

Re: RE: McBride Sponsorship Update - 5 More Shares

Well SC so kindly bought the last few shares and I had the number at zero this morning and started to put up 'sold out' signs. Then we were told all player sponsorships had gone up so now we're back up to 5 shares.

I'm sure we'll get there...

20. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Re: RE: McBride Sponsorship Update - 5 More Shares

I got mine two days ago. I've never done anything like this so I'm really excited about it all.