Next match?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by nmancini04, Aug 24, 2008.

1. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Um...hate to quibble with our fearless leaders, but isn't our next match against Leicester City, not Bolton, as the FUSA sidebar claims?

Also while we're here, anyone have any info on whether this match will be televised?

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I don't know, Nick. I can't remember if FSC did any Carling matches last year -- and their weekly listings are still through today. I'm hoping GJ will be broadcasting it. I guess if nobody else starts one, I'll do a match thread.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Sorry, our bad. Were getting a bit ahead of ourselves. Doubt this match is televised in the states...as it's not televised here at all.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

One other request of the hierarchy here -- last year the game threads were places as stickies on the front page, and so far that wasn't done for the games this year -- could you do that for the next game?