Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsenal Jan 19th '07

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by taylor, Nov 6, 2007.

1. taylor

taylor New Member

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsenal Jan 19th

Hi Taylor and welcome to the site. I may be able to help you out with a couple of tickets for this match although, I'm sure it goes without saying, but these are strictly for Fulham fans ONLY. I've seen you on bigsoccer so know you are kosher.

With that said, do you know what stand you want to sit in? When you will be arriving to London? Etc.

Welcome to the site.

3. taylor

taylor New Member

Re: RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsenal Jan 1

Hey American Mike, thanks a lot! Check your email!
    Cheers,
    Taylor

4. americanmike

RE: Re: RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsenal J

Hi Taylor,

Keep checking the FulhamFC website for Season Ticket holder on sale dates for this game and just remind me and I'll grab to for you in one of the more atmosphere filled stands. Probably Hammersmith End, towards the back.

5. taylor

taylor New Member

RE: Re: RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsenal J

Ok, thanks! Will do. Really appreciate it. I guess, we can pick them up from you on gameday?
    Cheers,
    Taylor

6. americanmike

Re: RE: Re: RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsen

Meant to add that you have the choice to pay me either on Gameday or via paypal and you can meet me prematch to get your tickets at one of the local Fulham pubs.

Cool?

7. taylor

taylor New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Looking for two tickets for Fulham vs. Arsen

Cool. Wesa lovey da puby! We will pay you there along with a proper serving of brew!

My friend has an English mobile and I will send you his number and let you know when the tickets are available.