Hi everyone again

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by rumstove, May 14, 2007.

1. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Although I've kept up with Fulham scores, it's been a while since I've visited this site. While I was away I met a wonderful girl from NZ and have spent all my extra time talking with her (being that she's currently there, and I'm in WI...that'll change soon hopefully). Thus, no posting here and more learning Maori language, about how wonderful the All Blacks are, and about NRL.

Anyways, topics I missed while gone that I would've liked posting on:
    - How brilliant Superhero Niemi is (always a favourite topic of mine :wink: )
    - FUSA article about AmericanMike that was on ESPN/Soccernet (thank you for including the link in the weekly emails)
    - Favourite CDs (always good topic)
    - Coleman out
    - Dempsey keeps Fulham in the Premier League (yeah I know I was against him coming to Fulham)
    - ooo...fantasy league...did I win? :D

Sorry to those looking for me...I didn't mean to run off. Anyways, cheers. COYWs :rock:

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Was wondering where you'd gotten up to, sir. Nice to have you back.