Heading to New York in February

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Jan 11, 2012.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Are folks still going to Nevada Smiths? I'd love to join...I'm not going to say when as I don't want to jinx, so we'll wait until closer to the date to make sure things happen :banana-dance: :banana-linedance: (bananas for luck!)

-Terri

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Terri, get in touch, got loads of advice for you (if needed) - also as Heather has pointed out, NYC Fulham now go to Legends and they have their own facebook group if you'd like to give they a heads up beforehand.

4. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Thanks! I will check it out :)!

5. RDG

RDG Member

Keep us posted! Yeah, Legends is where the crew hang out, though I haven't been out with the lads in a while. It would be nice to meet you finally. No, I will not wear my Joy Division t-shirt.