FUSA will be offline

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Jul 30, 2014.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'm switching forum software, so I'll be taking the site offline from time to time while I move things around. It will mostly remain online, but there may be long periods where it is down--most likely during the weekend.

I hope to have the site completely ready by Monday. It will have all the features that we want: chat, tapatalk, map, etc.

Also, I will be combining the archive forum and this one so all the threads will be in the same spot--only the threads from the 2nd iteration of FUSA will be missing. I hope that's cool with everybody.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thank you for everything you do for us all, Senator.

3. encorespanish

encorespanish Active Member

A million :text-+1: 's!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Glad I read this. I have been away from the site for a few days and am checking the site on a new laptop with Win 8. Was thinking it was a Win 8/IE 11 thing :)

Great Job!!!

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Thank you, so, so, so, so much!!!!!!!!

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Thanks. I was thinking those who have been away for awhile might be wondering why it looks different. I know it's different and will most likely take some getting used to for a number of us. But if you visit other forums that use this software, it should be pretty simple and you'll know how to use all the features. It does have quite a number of them.

I've been testing it out before making the switch. Initially it took me quite awhile to get use to where the heck everything was and got a knack for it and found it to be a lot better than the previous phpbb forum software.