FulhamUSA Fantasy Premier League Challenge

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Is the week over now Matt?? :icon-mrgreen: This will be short lived, so let me continue to soak it all in. Leo in the above clip is played out, so let's go old school w/a little Bobby Duvall (did I ever mention I'm a poor winner?) :teasing-nutkick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdzoIHJBGt0

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Come on...let me in. And if I win (highly unlikely) the prize will be raffled off to ya'll anyway.

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

I vote to let him in. Of course since I cannot lose to him that is and easy vote. :)

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Highly unlikely huh. :cool:

DC Patsies off to a slow start. Michu, Fellaini, and Paulinho better start scoring some points soon. :evil:

5. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

He started 3 scum defenders and they put up a clean sheet at Old Trafford. :roll: Why'd we let him in?

Seems like most midfielders are off to slow starts. Bonus points are favoring defenders early on as well.

In future seasons maybe we should have some restriction (though I don't know how you'd enforce it) that you have to have x number of Fulham and no chelsea. Or something like that that makes it more Fulham-centric.

6. SoCalJoe

:text-bump: International breaks makes it easy to forget about your fantasy team.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Wow, thanks for reminding me, not that it will help

8. SoCalJoe

Matt's mention of Suarez on his fantasy team made me go back and check mine... :angry-banghead: I've had hurt or benched guys in my starting XI for a few weeks now as I'm finally living up to my namesake. My team is like Blackpool a few years ago, top 4 for a couple months, and doomed to relegation. :sad-roulette:

**Dumb Question Alert** How do you change your formation to include 3 forwards??

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

You go to "pick team" and add or drop players.

10. AggieMatt

Drag a forward onto the midfielder or defender you wish to replace.

I didn't know this, but if you use your wildcard, you get multiple free transfers at one time. I had thought it was just one "free" extra one. Last week I had 2 transfers in the bank and made 5 changes w/o a point deduction by using my wildcard. Could help you clean up the mess you've got.

11. Clevelandmo

Rack up all the points you want Ag, I could never have a team with Suarez or any other Liverpool scum on it. Would take all the fun out of it. :mrgreen:

12. AggieMatt

If you choose to handicap yourself, that's your business. Unless I'm missing the part where we get points for sanctimony. :icon-razz:

I've actually enjoyed my first venture into Fantasy Prem Lg. Fulham's lack of ambition annoys me at times (more and more) and this gives me a rooting interest when watching better, more skillful sides w/o having to sell my soul and support a bandwagon team.

13. Clevelandmo

I'm up to fifth place in the FulhamUSA league :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

What you say? Fifth? Fifth because I'm discounting anyone who has that guy that gave the finger to Fulham Fans. :D How's that for trash talk?

14. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

You're still behind me, Mo. :lol:

Seriously though, this week is killing me. I specifically looked at teams playing twice, but have the least points out of the top 15 teams. Stupid Yaya Toure. C'mon Sturridge!

15. AggieMatt

The table doesn't lie...and I like the table. :D

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

The top 3:
    1 Ginges_revenge Michael C. 41 2,300
    2 Alamo City FC Matt K. 53 2,230
    3 Malta Falcons Wayne B. 47 2,212

Grand prize is safe as far as I can tell. If Mike C. is even a Fulham fan he's welcome to get in touch for the replica shirt or something of equal value from the FFC gift shop. Matt can send me his address for another FUSA shirt and FFC scarf.

17. AggieMatt

Oh cool, I'd forgotten there were prizes. Congrats to Mike C. I got to within 40 pts at one point, but never could close the gap any closer. By the end I was more concerned with hanging on to 2nd.

I don't recognize the names, are Mike C and Wayne B posters here? If so, what are there FUSA usernames? Just curious.

Heather- sent my address via pm.

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'm not quite familiar with the names either. Sorry for the late response on this, had some other projects come up. The sizes available are listed in the shop, I think large is no longer available? Not sure since I am using my phone...but will check later.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk