Fulham Fan in Dallas

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Boomer, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Hey folks, studied abroad in the spring of 2007 in London and got a chance to go to the games and follow the team. Was right behind the goal where Clint scored against Liverpool to keep them up and was hooked ever since.

Don't really know why I haven't registered here, but yeah nice to meet ya'll.

I live in Dallas though I'm a senior with one semester left at the University of Oklahoma. I'm interning this summer at FC Dallas in the media department and hoping to get a job with an MLS team when I graduate.

2. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Welcome to FUSA Boomer. There are a few Texas FUSA members and I know HatterDon is an FC Dallas fan.

3. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Welcome Boomer! This is a friendly site with lots of opinions and some very bright members.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Nice interning gig. You might want to check the members list and send a pm with Team_of_McBrides. He did some interning as well.

Welcome to the site. And, yes, I have a soft spot for the red hoops!

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, Boomer glad to have more Texans aboard.

USUAL Pickiness.. please go to 'my account' on left sidebar and enter your location. Then refresh from Postnuke on 'profile' on this forum page.

That way it's easy to see your location... THEN follow directions to get yourself listed on the 'Member Map'

6. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Re: RE: Fulham Fan in Dallas

Glad to hear. We've got a couple of members of the Inferno(FCD supporters group) in San Antonio.

Let me know if you ever come to a game in Frisco, first beer is on me.

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

you're on, pard!

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Welcome abroad -- hope this year is not as nerve wracking as last.

9. Coog

Coog New Member

Great summer job, Boomer. Remember us when you are a GM someday. Free tickets would be nice. :lol:

10. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Boomer and congrats on the pending graduation from OU.