Fulham FA Cup replay on FSC Friday

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Fulhamburger, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Fulhamburger

Fulhamburger New Member

Looks like Friday @ 8:00 p.m. eastern time I think.

This is the 5th round match against Spurs in the FA cup from 06/07 season.

If I recall we get slaugthered 4-0.

But it's still nice to see the old faces at Fulham, and how much the roster has changed.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I could lie and say I'll tune in, but there's no way I want to watch 1 second of that beatdown. Let me geuss the a-hole in charge of programming is a Spuds fan?

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I gotta say I'm w/ SCJ. I can't say I've missed the morale sapping beat downs like that game. I've no desire to revisit any of them.

On the other hand, I liked On Song for Promotion so much I started rereading it yesterday. I'll stick to that book for my back-in-the-day Fulham fix.

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

RE: Re: Fulham FA Cup replay on FSC Friday

Yeah, I'll be skipping that one too. Like the other day, I was flipping channels and found "Great NBA Rivalries of the 1990s" and they showed an extended highlight package of the Bulls/Knicks rivalry. I finally found out what it would be like if someone made an entire TV show dedicated to showing all the worst moments of my adolescence.

5. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

I actually tuned in for a spell since it predated my following Fulham. Watching that really proves Don's "rooting for laundry" comment. I think Dempsey and Davies were the only current players I saw (only watched the last 20 min or so). I did get to see the legendary (on this site anyway) Moritz Volz and can see why so many appreciated him. His skills weren't much in that match, but he did hustle and cause havoc in the midfield.

Was expecting Spuds sponsor to be UPS with that kit. Ugh.