Fulham-Brentford Derby

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SoCalJoe, Mar 11, 2020.

1. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

Very short highlights via Brentford:

Over the past two months Fulham started posting old match highlights to their YouTube channel, something they hadn't done since FFCTV was started. I was hoping they might keep that going but apparently not. :(

And it wasn't Arter who pulled up hoping for offside on the first goal, it was Knockaert.

nevzter likes this.
  2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

2-nil loss at home after the layoff with automatic promotion still theoretically possible...yep, Fulham football is back, baby!!!!

COYunderachievingW!!!

BarryWhite, MicahMan and sacffc like this.
  3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

well, with WBA drawing and Leeds losing, the bright side of the row says we only really dropped a point in our race for automatic promotion. On the other hand, it also says we could have picked up three points against one of the teams at the top and two points on the other.

Promotion-bound teams don't waste opportunities like these. Let's see what happens next.

nevzter and BarryWhite like this.
  4. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

Turns out I just needed some patience! Fulham DID post the highlights to their YouTube channel! These are the same EFL highlights as provided by Brentford (with no GJ), but it is a step in the right direction in my opinion. FFCTV covered way to much content and made it more difficult to promote and engage with the club.