FNG from SF bay area

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GaskillFC, Sep 28, 2015.

1. GaskillFC

GaskillFC New Member

What's up all?
    After a couple years of being a Fulham supporter and only knowing one other fan in the area, I'm happy to have stumbled on this forum! I'm not alone! Huzzah!

I'm sure a quick search of the topics will answer this question, but are there are other fans around SF & Oakland? I'd love to meet up to watch (occasionally televised) games, if so.

I may have taken Friday off work to watch the glorious spectacle that was Fulham QPR. What a win. Such a fun one to watch.

Cheers all,
    Joe

encorespanish and dcheather like this.
  2. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

Welcome Joe! We have a SoCalJoe, perhaps you can be known as NoCalJoe ;)

I'm on the other coast from you, so I'll have to let others help you find Fulham fans in the area. If you can't meet in person, some of the folks in this forum meet up in the chatroom during matches so that others can share in your joy/sorrow.

dcheather likes this.
  3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and I'm in the bay area. There are others as well. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

That does have a nice ring to it. Wonder if he can break down the college football games like @SoCalJoe?

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Joe! Glad you found us.

6. GaskillFC

GaskillFC New Member

Thanks everyone!
    I appreciate the heads up about the chatroom, Micah. I'll def log on during games, sounds like more fun than sporadically tweeting.
    I'm afraid I'm not your man when it comes to breaking down college football games, Heather.
    I'm always good for a bit of baseball banter, but for better or worse, Fulham and some premier league viewing is the extent of my football fandom currently.

Cheers all, glad to be here!

7. tim

tim Active Member

Welcome aboard!

GaskillFC likes this.
  8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

A few years back, HatterMom and I met up with Nev, RidgeRider, and MisfitKid at a very nice watering hole, and more years earlier than that, I met up with them and Meggs for a VERY early match at the Kezar Pub.

Look these folks up! You'll be welcomed and entertained.

9. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Welcome To FUSA. Look foward to seeing you in the chat at some point.

10. GaskillFC

GaskillFC New Member

Ah, excellent! Thanks for letting me know, HatterDon. I'll get in touch with these folks before the next (reasonably timed) televised game. I believe the next one on the calendar is a 4:45 am start, which would be tough to do. Anyway, thanks again!

Thanks for the welcome, Matt! I'll be working, but should be in the chat a bit during today's match. COYW!