Espanol

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IanHux, Dec 23, 2008.

1. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Me aburro muchas veces. Asi, quiero hablar con cualquier persona aqui en este sitio de comunicacion en espanol. Cualquier habla en espanol? Estoy estudiando este ano y estudie por 2 dos anos antes. No soy muy bien con la gramatica y no quiero tener tiempo de usar los acentos con mi teclado con llaves en ingles. Es todo.

Ok I'm pretty sure this has many many many grammatical errors but lets roll with it.

2. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Sorry - I have very limited Spanish skills when it comes to reading and writing. Good that you are trying to use it... It comes in handy where we live, and it will only be of more use as time rolls on.

Also it is good when trying to watch matches on Spanish language stations (Even tho they speak so fast that I have a hard time picking anything up).

Más hay porciones de señoras hermosas en la lengua española TV que tengan pechos grandes.

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

My attempt at translation --

I am bored most of the time. Thus, I want to talk with any person here on this site who can speak in espanyol. Does anyone speak Spanish? I am studying it this year and for two years prior. I am not very good on the grammar and I have no time to use the accents on mi teclado (I have no idea about este palabra) with llaves (I'm thinking rain but I know that isn't it) in English. That is all.

Ian, my Spanish is OK if I am in an environment where I have to use it, but that hasn't happened since I left Panama in 1997. Uncle Sam sent me there for a deployment. Don't worry so much about the grammar. What I did was I actually worked at my Spanish when I was in high school, but some of the details that they push on you are not so important if you ever have to speak the language. One day I subbed for a Spanish class and I saw something called a reflexive tense. WTF is that? I didn't care. All I know is that I was able to communicate, if somewhat haltingly, in a land where most people didn't know any English that wasn't on the Mickey Mouse show or Baywatch. That's all you can ask for from a high school Spanish class, and all that you are likely to get.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm with Steve about the grammar. During a time when even BBC announcers can't get case and tense straight, nobody in the USA seems to give a crap about English grammar.

Endeavor to persevere. Just don't speak French, or Pettyfog will attack you.

Hoddy Crimble, ianhux

5. IanHux

IanHux New Member

The reason I worry about the grammar so much is that I hope to be a spanish teacher although I might change my mind yet. But don't worry Don, I won't be speaking French any time soon. I'll kill myself before 'Fog can attack me.

P.S. Just in case it was absolutely crucial to get every word in your translation down Steve (and because I can't really help myself......)

teclado = keyboard
    llaves = keys