Dempsey Fulham Jersey on EBay.

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Chicago_blue, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Chicago_blue

Chicago_blue New Member

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

It looks authentic (Nike tag, Fulham FC on back of collar, etc). I've never seen a better deal, not even close. All 100% positive feedback regarding the seller is usually good enough for me.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and welcome to the site!

4. JP-STL

JP-STL New Member

Sounds like someone stole a box of jerseys off the back of a delivery truck or out of a storage room. Unfortunately, I can't fit into a size XL (and CERTAINLY not a size M), or I'd buy one.

5. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I have bought a number of similar offerings from asian sellers just like this one and I have always been happy with the product.

I dont think they are actual originals, but they are such good knockoffs you would not know it. When I have compared them there are little things that are slightly different - but as I say - you wouldnt know unless you are looking for it.

6. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Due to the price I figured I would take the chance and buy this shirt. I usually will not buy a sports shirt with a player name on it due to the fact they can be traded etc, but did with this one..being that Dempsey is a Yank and the price.

I have last years (08/09) away kit with no name/number, purchased from worldsoccershop.com, so my comparisons are from that.

The shirt itself is good quality. It's either a great quality knockoff or maybe a second. Only thing I could find was some white stitching on the collar on the sides of the neck does not quite match up, but it does not appear to be structural

I bought the XL and it runs a bit smaller so if you normally wear a large you would be probably be fine with the XL.

They use vinyl for name number and sponsor so I plan on hanging to dry.

The 09/10 by the waist and Fulham Since 1879 on collar are some sort of iron on and the Fulham Since 1879 is already cracking, but I think thats to be expected.

The PL patches are larger and a little faded.

The FFC crest and Nike swoosh are nicely embroidered, last years was an iron on FFC crest.

I am very happy with the shirt and am thinking about purchasing another from the seller, maybe one of his Europa League Fulham Shirts. I purchased it on the 7th, I believe he sent it around the 11th and it arrived on the 21st.

Anyone else buy one?

7. LOBO

LOBO New Member

Thanks for sharing Jim.

I was mulling over whether or not to buy one, since the price is unbeatable.

Sounds like they could be a batch of irregulars or something.

I normally wear a medium, so hopefully it doesn't arrive too much on the "fitted" side... :big grin: