Crew Fans ignore Garber

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Jun 8, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

This sounds great! Who is up for a FUSA field trip to a Crew game? I suggest Saturday, July 5th against the Chicago Fire. McBride probably wont be there yet but you never know - it would be a dramatic way to re-enter the MLS

3. pettyfog

I planned to go last night but events prevented.

I'm up for it.. unless I'm out of town which IS a possibility.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Re: RE: Crew Fans ignore Garber

I am a definite maybe right now -- I have some family that may or may not be coming in from out of town over the long weekend.

5. pettyfog

CrewFan conduct still a problem

A problem for some in seeing that 'if some is good, more is not better.'

Ah, well... it seems like just a few weeks ago everyone who followed the Crew was giddy with excitement over the 'New Atmosphere' at Crew Stadium.

This came about, indirectly by the building of the stage and reloc of the North End groups; who, it turned out, had felt muted by being too spread out.

So now we got the much remarked on streamer blizzards, which worked fine for a few games, then some idiots decided to launch OTHER objects.
    And of course, flares.
    So Garber put the Crew on notice. That's never a good thing.
    So now, there's a huge fan backlash on the security backlash which resulted from some idiots' actions. And it's got the natives restless and bickering.

Some Simian actually thinks it would be cool to have a fence to climb, like the REAL fans of Boca Jrs have!.
    [​IMG]