Cottage Talk, Some Very Interesting Insights

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by AggieMatt, Feb 19, 2014.

1. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I've been critical of this show in the past as, frankly, it can be a bit painful to listen to at times. However, there's no denying Russ has contacts with some knowledgeable and insightful people. This is far and away the best show I've heard from him.

I found the Dean Jones interview (starts at 34:00) to be very interesting. Sounds like he has a bit of access to the club and he provides some insights, much like you'd expect from a beat reporter. Maybe they do exist afterall, Timmy. :) There are also some very good points made by Chris Cooperton and a guy named Janis (sp?) that sum up a lot of my thoughts on our situation at present and how we got here.

The whole show is 2 hrs long, but, I thought it was well worth the listen.

http://cottagersconfidential.sbnation.com/2014/2/17/5417612/cottage-talk-the-new-fulham-manager

2. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Yeah that was a good show.

Now, has it also been painful when I've been periodically on it?? :?

3. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Ha Ha. No, you did well. I don't listen to it much, so I've only heard you on once that I'm aware of.