Berbatov's Dissent

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by JackCaz, Aug 17, 2013.

1. JackCaz

JackCaz New Member

That is a perfect example of what bothers me so much about Berbatov's attitude/play. His antics didn't help the team. To me, it came off all about HIS play. If it was for the team, it was poorly timed. And the attitude was terrible. Why do it?

The guy has all the talent in the world, but I can't help but wonder how good he'd be if he'd get his head out of his @$$.

As I typed, Duff just received a perfect yellow card. The act spared us a possibke break. Nice job!

2. JackCaz

JackCaz New Member

If someone disagrees, please explain. To me, he's too selfish.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Jol has said that Berbatov has his skill set and that is that. Take it or leave it. He will score goals but agreed he expects more from his team mates. He is used to service from Giggs and Scholes. Personally I don't like the fact he doesn't track back and help all the time but he puts in 10-15 goals this season then fine.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Can't disagree too much with your statement Jack, Berba is selfish, but at his position it's to be expected to an extent. Didn't see his antics today, but it drives me crazy sometimes when he shows up his teammates. I wouldn't have a problem if 3 or 4 of the vets pulled him aside and tell him the next time he does it they are going to beat his @ss.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I agree with Jack. And, now with Taarabt, we've got two of them. Nice one.

6. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Don't disagree at all. But then how do you think we got him? He picked a side and mgr where it would basically be his team. From Jol's comments to Berbatov's displays, I've seen nothing to change my mind. Now if we're wildly successful, then it's not a bad tradeoff. So far, the Berbatov era at Fulham has been underwhelming, imo.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I love Berba. I could watch him play all day long. Nothing he does bother me. Face it, he is one of the best players in the world. Compare him to his peers - Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Messi. They have all done more obnoxious things than Berba.