And finally after all the transfer window rumors?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dcheather, May 14, 2013.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... his-summer

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

So precisely how many defensive mids were we planning on playing?? Don't get me wrong, Boateng is more than welcome, but the club needs a string puller.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I will wait till Sky/BBC/Guardian picks this up before I believe it. He was adamant he wasn't coming in January.

4. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Boateng play enough to say what type of player he is. He's listed as a cdm and his lack of goals & assists would suggest he'd be redundant for us. Maybe he's better defensively than what we've got, but he's also 30.

As for the rumor, I don't put much stock in goal.com and agree with Joe, he sounded very adamant he was going to be with Olympiakos. But we did sign The Evidence (Dikgacoi) after being linked with him for a couple years, so I guess you never know.